A New Addition to
Vehicle Inspection System family of over vehicle condition
Inspection & Documentation Systems.
View & Document the front, back, sides and top of all Trucks, Trailers, Rail Cars, etc.
Truck / Trailer / Cargo / Container / Rail Car Inspection Condition & Documentation System
N-SPEX TRUX STIX
- 8 Hi-Resolution Cameras (500 Lines) with ”Aim & Lock” Swiveling Lenses
- Standard Height is 13’ 6” (custom heights and # of cameras available)
- Standard safety yellow powder coated aluminum (custom powder coat colors available)
Left Hand Side: Top of Vehicle, Upper Half of Vehicle, Lower Half of Vehicle, Front of Vehicle & License Plate
Right Hand Side: Top of Vehicle, Upper Half of Vehicle, Lower Half of Vehicle, Rear of Vehicle & License Plate
- Truck Wash & Truck Repair Facilities
– Damage claims, condition documentation, etc.
- Loading/Unloading Facilities
– Doors Locked, Hatches open/closed, Truck numbers, License
Plates, Permit Numbers, etc.
- Container Documentation & Inspection
– Container Condition/Damage, Container Numbers, Slot Number
on the rail track, Rail Car Origination Number, etc.
- Fleet Terminal Yards
– Truck & Trailer Condition Documentation, Truck/Trailer
Numbers, Safety Items, etc.
- Hazardous/Flammable Materials Terminals
– Valve positions, Leaks, Hatches open/closed, Tuck /Trailer
Numbers, License Plates, etc.
- Rail Car Inspection & Documentation
– Safety Appliance Documentation & Inspection, Damage,
- Truck & Trailer Manufacturing Operations
– Documentation & Inspection when leaving the facility,
Prior to Transport, etc.
Pre-Focused and Pre-Mounted Arches
N-SPEX Cameras at the Tunnel entrance and exit are so small as to go unnoticed, yet are rugged and completely vandal-proof. Sealed, gasketed housings are weatherproof and high-pressure washdown resistant (NEMA IP-66 rated).
These High-Resolution cameras are made from rugged metal and feature a ¼” thick lexan viewing dome with adjustable camera angle depending on how far away from the entrance you wish to start seeing the vehicle.
These High-Resolution cameras are pre-adjusted and pre-focused
to provide the perfect solution to the viewing angles and distances
you need to adequately document the condition of vehicles entering
and leaving your facility. This makes installation a snap! (Installers
are available for most areas of the country)
UPC Code - 816810010272
The purpose of the N-SPEX TRUX system is to document the condition of every vehicle that enters and leaves your facility. Busy Truck Yards that have the TRUX STIX have reported that the system has paid for itself in less than 6 months. In fact, one Operator says that 2 claims in the same month that were avoided with solid evidence from theN-SPEX system, more than paid for the entire N-SPEX equipment costs.
Since the purpose of the N-SPEX System is to document the condition of every vehicle that enters and leaves your facility, Fleet Operators and Loading Facilities use this evidence differently than they do for their surveillance cameras. Typically theTRUX STIX Video footage will not be reviewed unless there is a claim, whereas the surveillance cameras are used constantly to monitor processes, traffic and people on your entire property.
For this reason, we recommend our
DVR be used with these cameras.
This also allows the vehicle data to be stored longer since the archive space does not include footage from your regular surveillance cameras.
Click HERE to learn more about our Vertex RTH DVR